Happy New Year to you all!
I wish you and all your loved ones a happy and fulfilling 2019.
I also want to use this opportunity to tell you what my own personal and business goals are for this year, and I hope to give you some ideas on how you too can create the real momentum and positive change to attain your goals in the next twelve months!
Aspiring to reach and surpass targets is so much easier with the help and support of others following a similar path so let’s do this together…
A good place to start is to look back at 2018, a year in which I finally started to gain clarity on what I wanted out of my own life and how I could begin to use my own set of skills to help others to realise their dreams as well.
The lightbulb moment for me was discovering Six Figure Mentors in July. Since then SFM have helped me to truly discover my purpose in life and how I can use the momentum gained from this to create my own lifestyle business as well as help others to do the same.
I have now built the solid foundations to my business and am in a great place to kick on and become full time before the end of the year. My goal of quitting my day job to become a full time blogger and affiliate marketer is within reach, along with the complete geographical and financial freedom this will bring!
My Perfect Life really is in view!
So, without any further ado, here are my three main goals for 2019…
- To continue to grow as a person by remaining curious and inquisitive to all around me
- To continue to gain new perspectives every day and to challenge my views and outlook by listening to others, regardless of their view point
- To try to learn something new from every person I speak to or everything I read, whether I agree or not
- To increase my knowledge relating to my subject material by whatever means I am able
- To remember always that the questions are more important than the answers
- To try to be non-judgmental in all of my interactions and to try to understand rather than react
- To gain the wisdom to realise which people in my life are those that provide positivity and good things and those that don’t
- To tap into my inner spirituality and use it for a force for good
- To continue to use self-doubt as a force for positive inward reflection and introspection
- To embrace uncertainty
- To be brave and take risks when required
- To welcome mistakes and failures and realise that they mean I am a step closer to succeeding
- To never be anything other than open-minded
- To promote learning around my subject by reading, video and audio
- To take positive action every single day to drive my business forwards
- To continue to write at least one blog every two weeks
- To develop the connections with the individuals in the SFM community and elsewhere who can help me to realise my goals as quickly as possible
- To attend as many webinars as possible and contribute proactively to the discussion
- To spend fifteen minutes at the start of the day visualising my future, seeing, hearing, smelling, touching and tasting it
- To work hard at breaking destructive habits and creating positive ones
- To be as healthy as possible by eating nourishing wholesome food and exercising regularly
- To be a leader and to be an inspiration to others wishing to follow the same path
- To encourage and cajole others who may be unfulfilled in their lives to face their fears, take risks and step out of their comfort zones in order to bring about positive change
- To provide consistent, value driven, high quality and relevant content to my audience
- To continue to ask questions of all I come into contact with so I can ultimately become a better teacher
- To seek to help others find meaningful and long lasting fulfilment in their lives